Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hide, Leather, and Wood samples in-stock

For those currently placing, or considering orders in the near future, here are some sample swatches of the Hides, Leathers -when dyed- and Woods I currently have in-stock.
I can acquire other choices, if requested though.

Ostrich leg hides -


In addition to Black, and natural with atomic-wax/clear coat, I have 3 shades of browns with which to dye the bullhides-


There is also Gator-print/embossed bullhide in brown.


For woods used for knife handles- I have :

Mahogany (left), and Red Oak (right)

Black Cherry (L) and Lacewood (R)

and Bloodwood

Walnut, I can get with ease. Cocobolo, Ebony, and Rosewood,  are-thanks to Obama's nonsense with Gibson Guitars - becoming very hard to get, and pricey when it can be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment